A New Choice for Sage for Education
Schools’ Choice, part of the Vertas group, is now a fully accredited Sage for Education business partner, and one of just three partners in England who specialise solely in education.
With its specialist knowledge of the financial needs of English schools and multi academy trusts, Schools’ Choice is the perfect partner to install, set up, provide training and customise this market-leading software.
This partnership gives:
• Proven software and systems – over 1600 Schools and Multi Academy Trusts use Sage for Education. Schools’ Choice are experts in education finance and will provide tailored support within your budgetary constraints
• Bespoke, personal, support from Schools’ Choice education experts; we understand school finance and the challenges, and we can ensure you are getting the most out of Sage for Education
• Your transition to Sage for Education will be managed by your own dedicated Schools’ Choice expert
• Academy Trusts will be deciding when to convert to the Department for Education’s standard academies chart of accounts. With our expertise and knowledge, we can support in configuring the software and bringing the new accounting structure into operation.
• We can enhance your Sage for Education user experience with our Education Reporting Pack or bespoke report design service.
Schools’ Choice understand the challenges faced by the sector, delivering the specialist School Resource Management Advisors (SRMAs) service; to support schools maximise their resources and budgets. This scheme, managed by the Education and Skills Funding Agency, aims to help schools and academies in financial difficulty identify ways to improve their financial health in various ways, such as by using their resources more effectively and by making the best use of staff through successful deployments.
Stephen Jones, Business Development Lead at Sage for Education, said “I’m pleased to work with Schools’ Choice, a hugely knowledgeable leading education consultancy, who are well placed to support education finance professionals. The business shares our passion to help the education sector save time, reduce the admin burden and increase efficiencies.”
Jo Spencer, Head of Schools’ Choice, said of the accreditation “I am really pleased to be able to work in partnership with Sage to provide great solutions to schools and academies across the country”.