The Vertas Group has revealed a new partnership with Zellis and Wagestream. This new service will enable employees instant access to a percentage of their gross basic pay ahead of payday.
MyView PayNow is a new platform created by Zellis, who provide HR and payroll solutions, and Wagestream, a charity-backed financial well-being provider, which is now an excellent benefit within Vertas Group Colleagues toolkit.
Through MyView PayNow, colleagues can:
- Create a financial cushion by building a savings pot.
- Access up to 30% of earned basic pay to support them in emergencies.
- Access one-to-one coaching to support their financial goals.
- Get support checking if there are any unclaimed government benefits to support them.
- Access savings on mobile phone insurance.
- Access discounted retail vouchers.
Kate Innes, Vertas Group’s Chief People Officer, commented: “We are always looking at ways we can support our colleagues. MyView PayNow gives financial support and guidance through the easy to use app, our colleagues have the ability to build their own savings fund directly from their pay and can flexibly access their pay to support them with unplanned spending such as vehicle repairs or replacing a washing machine. We know this will be a great help to colleagues’ wellbeing.”