As the Premises Responsible Person you have a duty to manage the day to day health and safety within your premises. We provide face to face training to ensure you understand your role in meeting legislative requirements.
Premises Management Training
The training covers a broad range of responsibilities with particular focus on the following key areas:
- The Law
- Fire Safety Management
- Legionella Compliance
- Asbestos Management
- Control of Contractors
- Electrical safety
- Hazardous Substances
- Confined spaces
The Premises Management training provides the opportunity to ask specific questions relating to your premises on the day and allows a forum to network with others.
To book onto a course, please visit our Event Brite page or call 01473 944634.
Fire Warden Training
The aim of the course is to reinforce the role of the Fire Warden in adherence to the procedures in place. It will also raise awareness of the role of the Fire Warden on a day-to-day basis. Please note, there is no practical use of fire extinguishers on this course. If you are an appointed SCC Fire Warden, please find upcoming dates here.
You can book via Event Brite here or on 01473 944634.
First Aid Training
- Gain an insight into health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Understand how to manage an incident
- Learn the priorities of first aid including resuscitation, bleeding, treatment of an unconscious casualty and treatment of shock
- Staff are confident to deal with first aid incidents
- First aid response is available for people at your sites
1-Day Emergency First Aid at Work
3-Day First Aid Training Dates