As the Premises Responsible Person you have a duty to manage the day to day health and safety within your premises. We provide face to face training to ensure you understand your role in meeting legislative requirements.
Premises Management Training
The training covers a broad range of responsibilities with particular focus on the following key areas:
- The Law
- Fire Safety Management
- Legionella Compliance
- Asbestos Management
- Control of Contractors
- Electrical safety
- Hazardous Substances
- Confined spaces
The Premises Management training provides the opportunity to ask specific questions relating to your premises on the day and allows a forum to network with others.
Before attending this course, please ensure you have completed the required e-learning modules – click here to access
- Thursday 12th December 2019 Ipswich Constantine House F01 9:30-12:30
- Thursday 16th January 2020 Lowestoft Riverside RS Conference Room 9:30-13:00
- Thursday 19th March 2020 Ipswich Constantine House F03 9:30-13:00
- Thursday 23rd April 2020 Bury St Edmunds WSH F1R09 Conference Room W 9:30-13:00
- Thursday 14th May 2020 Ipswich Constantine House F01 9:30-13:00
- Thursday 18th June 2020 Lowestoft Riverside RS Conference Room 1&2 9:30-13:00
- Thursday 16th July 2020 Ipswich Constantine House F01 9:30-13:00
- Thursday 17th September Bury St Edmunds WSH GFR13 9:30-13:00
- Thursday 22nd October Ipswich Constantine House F03 9:30-13:00
To book onto a course, please visit our Event Brite page or call 01473 264298.
Fire Warden Training
The aim of the course is to reinforce the role of the Fire Warden in adherence to the procedures in place. It will also raise awareness of the role of the Fire Warden on a day-to-day basis. Please note, there is no practical use of fire extinguishers on this course. If you are an appointed SCC Fire Warden, please find upcoming dates here.
The following dates are available. You can book via Event Brite here or on 01473 264298.
- Wednesday 12th February 2020 Lowestoft RS-G13S Bungay 9:30-12:30
- Wednesday 11th March 2020 Ipswich Constantine House F01 9:30-12:30
- Wednesday 22nd April 2020 Bury St Edmunds West Suffolk House GFR13 9:30-12:30
- Wednesday 13th May 2020 Ipswich Constantine House F01 9:30-12:30
- Wednesday 18th June 2020 Lowestoft Riverside RS-G01S Claud Castleton 9:30-12:30
First Aid Training
- Gain an insight into health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Understand how to manage an incident
- Learn the priorities of first aid including resuscitation, bleeding, treatment of an unconscious casualty and treatment of shock
- Staff are confident to deal with first aid incidents
- First aid response is available for people at your sites
3-Day First Aid Training Dates available
- New dates added soon