Our Core and Core Plus packages are purchased on an annual
basis and individually priced according to your site’s assets
Property Maintenance packages can be individually designed with any of the elements of the Core or Core Plus packages
The Core Package
The Core Package contains the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) statutory regime for the assets identified at your school. It includes water hygiene risk assessment, natural gas and Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) installation pressure testing, five-yearly electrical inspection and test including associated identified C1 (Immediately Dangerous) required repairs.
This package includes the following services:
- Access to our Property Management advice and support line, which is available 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Access to your dedicated Property Advisor, who is available 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Access to Property Management outside of normal working hours, available 5pm – 8am, seven days a week
- Access to 24-hour, 365 days-a-year emergency response from Property Management’s maintenance contractors
- Response calls: this is a sum of money set aside to allow you to request work you would like our Property Management team to undertake throughout the year
- A fixed plant and equipment asset register.
Please note: academies and free schools should purchase one of the Property Compliance Support Packages to access this service.
The Core Plus Package
This is a comprehensive package aimed mainly at schools that do not have caretaking staff. The package contains the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) statutory regime for the assets identified at your school.
It includes water hygiene risk assessment, natural gas and Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) installation pressure testing, five-yearly electrical inspection and test and associated identified C1 (Immediately Dangerous) and C2 (Potential Danger) required repairs.
We have also built in a ‘works found on servicing element’ to allow repairs to take place at the time of PPM on faulty parts. e.g emergency lights, boiler parts.
The package includes all the services included in the Core Package, plus the following:
- Annual gutter clean – undertaken between November and January, after the leaves have fallen
- Annual check of external lighting – carried out from October to December and includes replacing lamps which are found to be defective
- Annual inspection and flush of surface water drains – carried out from September to December to ensure surface drains are clear and running
to prevent flooding and ice forming in playgrounds and on walkways
- Annual Fire Risk Assessment Review – to check that the existing Fire Risk Assessment is still compliant.
If you would like to know more about the bolt-on services and already have a service with Vertas Property Management, please contact your Property Advisor.
Alternatively, if you are a new customer, please contact us via the following methods:
- 01473 264298
Our Property Advisor is very knowledgeable and quick to come back with a response if she does not have an immediate answer.
Also having worked in an education environment, she is fully aware of where our comments are coming from.
Palgrave Primary School