We are delighted to launch the 2021 Vertas Making the Difference Awards.
Now in their sixth year, these awards set out to recognise the commitment of our colleagues within our 4,000-strong workforce from across Great Britain who have gone above and beyond to deliver outstanding service and lead by example.
- Colleague of the Year – Open to – An individual colleague – Our colleagues are truly known for ‘making the difference’. This award recognises the significant contribution that an individual has made to the Vertas group, our clients and customers.
- Team of the Year – Open to – Teams with two or more colleagues – We are looking for teams that have pulled together to achieve something great. Maybe they’ve developed a new way of working, achieved success on a joint project or improved the service standards for our clients.
- Colleagues’ Champion – Open to – An individual colleague. This award recognises an individual who works in partnership with others, has supported their colleagues and is always there to help team mates achieve success.
- Lifetime Achievement – Open to – An individual colleague – This accolade recognises a member of our team who has consistently developed their service area, team and added value, year in, year out.
- Client Recognition – Open to – Individuals or teams with two or more colleagues – Clients are invited to nominate Vertas individuals or teams to recognise the exceptional service they provide.
- Inspiring Leaders – Open to – An individual colleague – This award recognises an inspiring leader who develops and motivates their teams to deliver service excellence, in their chosen speciality.
- Going the Extra Mile – Open to – Individuals or teams with two or more colleagues – This award recognises an individual or team who has gone above and beyond during the Covid-19 global pandemic to support colleagues and look after customers.
- Specialist of the Year – Open to – An individual colleague – This award seeks to reward and recognise our service specialists who innovate and develop their area of expertise for the benefit of Vertas, our clients and customers.
- Sustainability and Innovation – Open to – Individuals or teams with two or more colleagues – This award highlights an individual or team who demonstrates two of our company values, sustainability and innovation. This could include initiating or leading positive change or research, including new techniques, systems and partnerships.
- Customer 1st – Open to – Individuals or teams with two or more colleagues – This award recognises an individual or team who go beyond normal expectations to ‘make the difference’ for customer and clients, embedding the Vertas company values to an exemplary standard.
How do I nominate?
Nominations are now closed.
You can read about our previous winners and finalists by clicking on the buttons below.
Thank you to all our sponsors for their support for our Making the Difference awards. Without you, this event would not be possible.
If you would like to find out more about sponsoring our awards, contact us today.
“Vertas group is built on its people, so we’re thrilled to be able to, with the support of sponsors, recognise outstanding colleagues in what has been an incredibly challenging 2020. The Vertas family has continued to provide exceptional services throughout the crisis, which has been phenomenal.
We have truly dedicated colleagues who ‘make the difference’ to UK businesses across the country in so many ways. We want to recognise the contributions they make to the Vertas Group.”
Ian Surtees, MBA, FIoD, Vertas Group Chief Executive Officer (CEO)