Vertas Group Limited is committed to the continuous improvement of its services, ensuring our people meet and exceed the needs of our customers; this achievement will result in securing efficiencies, strong customer focus and enhancement of long-term sustainability and profitability within the Organisation; we endeavour to do this by:
- Operating and adhering to the Quality Management System (QMS), in accordance with IS0 9001: 2015, industry best practice, legal and other requirements
- The Management Team will show leadership and commitment, and bear the responsibility for implementing, integrating, and maintaining the Quality Management System
- Ensuring sufficient resources are made available within the Organisation to achieve this, ensuring through communication, engagement, practical example and training that Quality is the aim of all members of the Organisation
- Through direction and support; each employee will have a proper understanding of the importance of the Quality System function, their responsibility to contribute to its effectiveness, and its direct relevance to the success of the Organisation
- Implementing a QMS that demonstrates that all Vertas staff are committed to continual improvement, customer care, staff wellbeing, equality and diversity
- Equally, every employee is responsible for, and will be trained to perform the duties required by their specific role
- The Organisation has a Policy of promoting continual improvement and setting of Quality Objectives in line with the framework laid down within ISO 9001:2015 Standard. These objectives will address the risks and opportunities within the Organisation as determined by Senior Management
- We hereby certify that this Quality Manual and the Standard Operating Procedures Manuals accurately describes the Quality System in use within the Organisation to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- The Quality System will be monitored, measured, evaluated, and enhanced regularly under the Senior Management’s ultimate responsibility, with regular reporting and communication of the status and effectiveness at all levels
- Planning and implementing changes appropriately and effectively to ensure the integrity of the QMS is maintained.
This statement will be made available to all staff, customers, and other relevant interested parties. It will be displayed prominently throughout Vertas on noticeboards, the staff intranet and the external website. It will be reviewed on a regular basis as part of the Management Review.