- Posted: 12/02/2022
- Salary: Up to £26,000 Per Annum
Salary up to £26,000
Beacon House, Ipswich
Permanent, Full Time
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-service facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Grounds Maintenance Officer to join our team at Beacon House in Ipswich. If you want to make the difference then apply for this role today.
The Grounds Maintenance Officer will:
- Visit sites to measure up for grounds maintenance and draw up schematic site plans of beds, hedges, grass areas and sports markings.
- Enter details on to database system to equate quote.
- Update site and schedule on subsequent visits of any changes since last visit.
- Inspect trees and report with recommendations for remedial work.
- Organise and monitor subsequent work.
- Assist schools with neighbour disputes advising on tree legislation and obligations. Mediate between the two parties.
- React to storm damage and co-ordinate works assessing priorities.
- Liaise with schools and Property Advisors on landscaping, fencing, play installation, re-surfacing works. Providing quotations and overseeing any works arising from quotes.
The Grounds Maintenance Officer will have:
- Basic competency in Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer relations skills.
If you are seeking a new opportunity and want to join an innovative and exciting company please click on the apply button below to make the difference today.
- Salary up to £26,000
- Minimum of 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Shopping discount scheme with LifeWorks
- And much more…..
Apply for this position
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.