- Posted: 27/01/2022
- Salary: £32,032 per year
Would you like to work for a customer-focussed organisation, recently awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ and ‘Business of the Year’ by Suffolk Business Awards?
An organisation dedicated to improving their employee’s wellbeing, developing careers, and truly making the difference through our people?
Are you wanting a flexible working life that fits around your schedule and have the skills to be a successful Site Manager?
If the answer is yes to the previous questions, your new opportunity is awaiting;
We’re looking for a dedicated Site Manager at ATG Lyceum Theatre who wants to put their customers’ needs at the heart of what they do, and thrives in a challenging environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to extend your experience, or to kickstart your career with extensive training and achieve your career goals.
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do. Working with over 400 schools across the UK, our reputation is built on hard work and high standards.
Values and Behaviours:
The Site Manager will have:
- Great customer service and communication skills, ideally with experience within an educational setting.
- Passion for sustainability and improving the environment around you.
- A Team player providing an excellent service across the Vertas Group.
- The ability to make the best decisions with Vertas in mind.
- Listening and responding to colleagues, customers and suppliers to achieve the best outcome.
- The ability to adapt and respond to change in a growing organisation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Site management, carrying out day-to-day maintenance and minor repairs.
- Ensuring heating, lighting and alarm systems are working properly.
- Carrying out and recording basic checks and maintaining Health and Safety records.
- Monitoring site stocks so that they are at the required standards and quantities.
- Demonstrating Health and Safety awareness and have a willingness to attend training courses including Health and Safety (all training will be provided).
- Using DIY and having an ability to carry out minor repairs, general maintenance and decorating capably and you will follow a planned maintenance programme.
- Undertaking cleaning duties to ensure the work environment is kept tidy and safe.
Site Manager – Vertas Group Limited
ATG Lyceum Theatre, London
£32,032 per year / £14 per hour
44 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday; 08:00am – 14:00pm
Wednesday, Saturday; 08:00am – 18:30pm (30 minute break)
- £14.00 per hour.
- Generous Holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Royal London Company pension scheme.
- Lifeworks Staff discount scheme with retail vouchers and wellbeing guidance.
- Job related training plus personal development opportunities, including funded qualifications through the Apprenticeship levy.
- Mental Health First Aiders for continued support inside/ outside work.
- Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7.
- Virtual GP Facility, for yourself and members of your household.
- Annual Colleague awards and Charity events
- Online health check and fitness program plus discounts for gyms, retail vouchers, and more!
Apply for this position
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.