- Posted: 23/02/2022
- Salary: £29,000 Per Annum
We have an amazing opportunity for an Operations Manager to get on-board at this exciting time and help support and grow our rapidly expanding company.
Area Cleaning Managers should have a proven track record of success in quality establishments, sound management experience coupled with strong communication and organisation skills, the ability to think outside the box and deliver against set targets.
- Previous experience of leading a team to drive change and transform cleaning services across several different locations is desirable.
- Excellent client communications skills with the ability to present information clearly.
- A proven track record of delivering results through engaging teams to delivery exceptional standards of service at their sites.
- Effective people management skills.
- Great time management.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- Managing day to day delivery of cleaning services service across multiple sites across Essex and South Suffolk including Commercial business, Schools, Colleges, etc.
- Supporting a part time workforce, selection and recruitment along with ensuring compliance with on-going training needs and appraisals.
- Regular customer contact to ensure we are responsive and adaptable.
- Budgetary responsibility to maintain viability of contracts.
- Planning and managing team to ensure all contracts are fully supported.
- Hours to suit Business needs.
- Full P+L responsibility.
Values and Behaviours:
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Passion for sustainability.
- A Team player providing an excellent service across the Vertas Group.
- The ability to make the best decisions with Vertas in mind.
- Listening and responding to colleagues, customers and suppliers to achieve the best outcome.
- The ability to adapt and respond to change in a growing organisation.
Operations Manager – Vertas Group Limited
Monday to Friday
08:00 – 16:00
37.5 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
£29,000 per annum
- Ability to analyse and interpret Profit and Loss accounts and ability to budget forecast
- Confident with multi-site management
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously and time manage effectively
- Competent and proficient in the use of IT software and packages
- Salary £29,000 per annum.
- Colleague loyalty discount scheme with LifeWorks Perks.
- 23-25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays.
- Royal London Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme.
- Leadership Pathways programme.
Apply for this position
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.