- Posted: 24/01/2022
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Operations Assistant to join our Verse FM team in the West Suffolk area. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and want to make the difference then apply for this role today.
Main responsibilities for the Operations Assistant:
- Day to day support with staff / Working closely with teams and moral etc
- Job Chats / PDP
- Schedules / Rotas / T&A
- Customer service improvements
- Stock control
- Compliance / Training / Tool Box talk etc..
- Supporting Operations Manager with weekly / monthly reports
- Directing supplies / queries
- Joint site visit support to ensure customer service expectations are met
- Social media selling what we do…
- Point of contact to support managers and employees
The Operations Assistant will have:
- Good Customer Service skills, possessing experience and a high level of service
- Excellent presentation
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Operations Assistant – VERSE FM, part of the Vertas Group Limited
37.5 hours per week 52 weeks a year
Monday- Friday 08:30am- 16:30pm
West Suffolk, working across various locations.
9 Month Contract (Possibility of subsequent progression)
- £20,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme.
- Lifeworks Staff discount scheme.
- Job related training plus personal development opportunities.
- Mental Health First Aiders support.
- Employee Assistant Programme available 24/7.
- Virtual GP Facility.
- Smart Health Mental Health Support.
Apply for this position
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.