- Posted: 09/04/2021
- Salary: £55,000 plus company car
Main responsibilities for the National Account Manager:
- To ensure effective day to day cleaning delivery for our new client, operating a Nationwide contract.
- Responsible and accountable for a dedicated client of circa £3 million turnover.
- Accountable for all financial budgets/targets/reporting.
- Responsible for the delivery and compliance with all HSQE factors. This will include zero RIDDOR targets, the increase of near miss reporting and the reduction of lost time injuries.
- Accountable for the implementation and compliance with all HR processes and procedures in line with company policy. This will include the absence management system, appraisals and succession planning, disciplinary, and performance management and legislation changes.
- To manage a team of c. 3 direct reports and an operational team of c.350 people.
- To lead a large team consistently and develop our service offer and quality across the contract term.
The National Account Manager will have:
- Experience within an operational environment.
- A proven track record of success.
- Effective people management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Exceptional influencing/selling skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Be agile and think outside the box.
- Deliver against set targets.
- Salary £55,000.00 per annum plus company car.
- Colleague loyalty discount scheme with LifeWorks Perks.
- 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays.
- Royal London Pension Scheme.
If you are seeking a new opportunity, please apply.
Apply for this position
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.