- Posted: 18/02/2022
- Salary: £8.91 Per Hour
Main Purpose of the Role:
We have fantastic opportunities for a number of Mid-Day Supervisors to join our team. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and want to make the difference, then apply for this role today. This is a key role supervising children during break times at school.
Responsibilities for the Mid-Day Supervisor:
- Assisting with supervising children during education breaks
- Ensuring the safety of children on school grounds
- Experience within a customer service/ educational environment environment
- Excellent customer service skills and safeguarding knowledge
- Ability to remain calm in a challenging situation and experience with challenging behaviour beneficial
This role will be subject to a DBS check.
Mid-day Supervisor – Vertas Group Limited
The Bridge School, Ipswich Suffolk
Monday- Friday 10 hours per week, 38 weeks a year
11:30am – 13:30pm
£8.91 per hour
20 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro-rata.
Virtual GP Appointments.
LifeWorks Discount Scheme.
Annual Colleague Awards.
Apply for this position
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.