- Posted: 25/11/2021
- Salary: £22,000 per annum
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Assistant to join our team based at our Head Office in Ipswich.
As the Marketing and Communications Assistant, you will support the Brand team with administrative duties with a marketing communication focus by producing high-quality customer-facing and internal communications. Duties include proof reading, image sourcing, image downloading, social media, copy writing, data processing supporting events and liaising with external suppliers.
Main responsibilities for the Marketing and Communications Assistant:
Under the line management of the Head of Brand and close supervision and coaching of the Brand Engagement Manager you will work across the whole marketing and communications spectrum with the following activities:
- Marketing campaigns which help us grow our business and increase sales across our business
- Create engaging social media and report on analytics, demonstrating which content had the most impact
- Support the team to update our websites and intranet
- Produce and maintain a content calendar of ‘National Days’
- Maintain marketing lists (checking they are compliant with GDPR)
- Maintain a photo library of images which accurately reflect our services and brands
- Liaise with external agencies and brief our in-house design team to produce compelling, ‘on-brand’ marketing collateral
- Produce press releases and news stories
- Collate press coverage and maintain media contact lists
- Support at events, from ordering branded materials to helping out on the day
- Support with internal communications collateral and maintain contact details for colleagues.
Desired Skills and Experience:
A strong commitment to marketing
Knowledge of social media in commercial applications and digital marketing
Strong literacy and numeracy
Adobe Creative Cloud experience an advantage
Related job and/or internship experience
A Levels or equivalent- Photography, Digital Media or Business Studies desirable
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Enthusiastic and self-motivated
Confident in sharing ideas and taking feedback
High attention to detail
Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
A team player who will support colleagues to achieve the team’s objectives.
Marketing and Communications Assistant- Ipswich, Suffolk
37.5 hours per week, 52 weeks a year
£22,000.00 per annum.
Generous Holiday Allowance plus bank holidays.
Online wellbeing support for all colleagues and their household including:
Virtual GP Appointments.
Second Medical Opinion.
Help to stop smoking.
Mental Health Counselling.
How to preventing burnout at work.
Life Events Counselling.
Healthy Living Support including personal exercise and diet plan.
Financial Guidance on budgeting and financial education.
Legal guidance to simplify and signpost on legal issues or concerns.
In addition we also offer the following to all colleagues;
LifeWorks Discount Scheme.
Personal Development Opportunities.
Mental Health First Aiders.
Annual Colleague Awards.
Apply for this position
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.