- Posted: 14/01/2021
- Closing Date: 28/01/2021
- Salary: £21,000
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to maintain the HR and Payroll System (ResourceLink) and the Absence Management system.
- Being responsible for the administration and system changes required across the employee lifecycle including but not limited to:
- Changes to terms and conditions relating to location moves, changes to contracted hours, promotions etc.
- Processing leavers from receipt of resignation, calculating outstanding holiday entitlement and termination on the HR system as well as providing references.
- Maintaining Personal Data, such as keeping personal files up-to-date for all colleagues across the business, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- To manage the family leave processes including paternity, shared parental, adoption and maternity process end to end.
- Being the first point of contact on our HR phone line and Group Mailbox to manage Employee Relation queries.
- To run cyclical reports to up-date the business with information relating to our colleagues.
- Support the HR Advisors in the TUPE In and Out process, including generating ELI data, presentation packs and starter documentation.
- To undertake other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Supporting the HR Advisors.
- Working with Operational Managers and their Support Team.
- Working with colleagues at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Ability to learn multiple new systems.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prioritise own workload and have pride in high standards.
- Passion for HR.
- Salary £21,000 per annum
- Colleague loyalty discount scheme with LifeWorks Perks
- 23 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays.
- Royal London Salary Sacrifice Pension Scheme.
- Leadership Pathways programme
- MediCash health plan, money towards your dental, optical and other therapy.
Apply for this position
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.