- Posted: 14/01/2022
- Salary: £10.31 per hour
We have an amazing opportunity for an Facilities Management Assistant to get on-board at this exciting time and help support and grow our rapidly expanding company.
Facilities Management Assistants should have a proven track record of success in quality establishments, sound management experience coupled with strong communication and organisation skills, the ability to think outside the box and deliver against set targets.
- Previous experience of leading a team to drive change and transform cleaning services across several different locations is desirable.
- Excellent client communications skills with the ability to present information clearly.
- A proven track record of delivering results through engaging teams to delivery exceptional standards of service at their sites.
- Effective people management skills.
- Great time management.
- Managing and Assisting Management with day to day delivery of cleaning services at Pure Vibes.
- Supporting a part time workforce, selection and recruitment along with ensuring compliance with on-going training needs and appraisals.
- Regular customer contact to ensure we are responsive and adaptable.
- Budgetary responsibility to maintain viability of contracts.
- Planning and managing team to ensure all contracts are fully supported.
- Hours to suit Business needs..
Values and Behaviours:
- Great customer service and communication skills.
- Passion for sustainability.
- A Team player providing an excellent service across the Vertas Group.
- The ability to make the best decisions with Vertas in mind.
- Listening and responding to colleagues, customers and suppliers to achieve the best outcome.
- The ability to adapt and respond to change in a growing organisation.
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Ability to work autonomously and time manage effectively
Facilities Management Assistant – Vertas Derbyshire Limited
The Ritz Adult Centre, Matlock, DE4
Monday: 14:00pm – 17:00pm, Tuesday – Wednesday; 16:30pm – 19:30pm,
Thursday – Friday; 12:30pm – 15:30pm.
15 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
- Salary – £10,31 per hour
- Company pension scheme.
- Lifeworks Staff discount scheme.
- Job related training plus personal development opportunities.
- Mental Health First Aiders support.
- Employee Assistant Programme available 24/7.
- Virtual GP Facility.
- Smart Health Mental Health Support.
Apply for this position
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.