- Posted: 26/03/2021
- Salary: £9.41 per hour
25 hours per week 38 weeks a year
Monday- Friday 5 hours per day
Bury St Edmunds Suffolk
£9.41 per hour
Vertas is the fastest growing multi-services facilities management company in the UK. Our passion is putting our staff and customers at the heart of everything we do.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a School Minibus Driver to join our team in BSE. If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service and want to make the difference, then apply for this role today.
This is a key role transporting and providing a taxi service for special educational needs children to and from school.
Main responsibilities for the Minibus Driver:
- Transportation of children to and from school
- Ensuring the safe drop-off of children on the school run
- Cleaning of the vehicle on a daily basis
- May be required to open and lock up site
The Minibus Driver will have:
- Valid and current driving license
- Experience within a previous driving position
- Excellent customer service skills
This role will be subject to a DBS check which is provided by the Company.
- £9.41 per hour.
- Term Time working.
- Pension Scheme.
Online wellbeing support for all colleagues and their household including:
- Virtual GP Appointments.
- Second Medical Opinion.
- Help to stop smoking.
- Mental Health Counselling.
- How to prevent burnout at work.
- Life Events Counselling.
- Healthy Living Support including personal exercise and diet plan.
- Financial Guidance on budgeting and financial education.
- Legal guidance to simplify and signpost on legal issues or concerns.
In addition we also offer the following to all colleagues:
- LifeWorks Discount Scheme.
- Personal Development Opportunities.
- Mental Health First Aiders.
- Annual Colleague Awards.
Apply for this position
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.