- Posted: 25/01/2022
- Salary: 19,000 Per Annum
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To be the principle Helpdesk point of contact for one of Vertas’ largest and most exciting customer accounts.
- To log enquiries and create an exceptional customer experience.
- To ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything we do – ‘Putting the Customer First’.
- To follow standard working practices.
- Head of Customer Relations
- Customer first team
- Integrated Facilities Management Account Manager
- Colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Clients, Head Teachers and Business Managers
Main Activities and Responsibilities:
- To answer calls from colleagues and customers in a timely and professional manner.
- To log calls and record details.
- To use the technology as required.
- Provide an efficient, accurate and customer focused first point of contact.
- Receive and process customers repair requests by email and telephone.
- Place orders for supplies and services.
- Input and upload data into our databases and ensure required progression and resolution.
- Run bespoke reports and provide to our key customers in the agreed format.
The Ideal candidaate will have:
Clear and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
A good telephone manner.
Be reliable with excellent time management skills.
A commitment to providing first class customer service.
Good attention to detail.
A working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
Previous Helpdesk experience is desirable but not essential.
£19,000 per annum
23 Days Holiday
Online wellbeing support for all colleagues and their household including;
- Virtual GP Appointments.
- Second Medical Opinion.
- Help to stop smoking.
- Mental Health Counselling.
- How to prevent burnout at work.
- Life Events Counselling.
- Healthy Living Support including personal exercise and diet plan.
- Financial Guidance on budgeting and financial education.
- Legal guidance to simplify and signpost on legal issues or concerns.
Apply for this position
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.