- Posted: 22/12/2021
- Salary: £35,000 per annum, plus £5,000 car allowance
Part of a The Vertas Group of companies, Oakpark Security are pleased to offer this exciting opportunity to work with an Essex based market leader in the provision of Manned Guarding and associated Services.
As the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Take responsibility for driving new business opportunities and responding to bids in the Private and Public sectors.
- Deliver high quality and winning bid proposals as part of the Service delivery strategy.
- Develop new leads and contacts in a specified geographical area to build opportunities and promote services
- Work with the Group’s brand team to develop relevant campaigns
- Work towards pre-agreed revenue and GP targets, maintaining sufficient pipeline to ensure continuity of opportunities.
- Work with the larger group to understand other FM opportunities within your region
- Lead the opportunity and engage with relevant internal stakeholders to deliver right solution and pricing
- Identify key stakeholders within the client base and develop strong relationships to understand their individual requirements
- Proactively seeking new opportunities via industry networking, monitoring and
- Working closely with the Operations Management team, you will become integral to the Management of the Service provided to our customers.
The Successful Applicant
Reporting directly to the Head of Security Services, the Business Development Manager, will:
- Have a successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in the Manned Guarding and associated sectors
- Have a demonstrable track record of selling Security Services to the Commercial, Logistics, Local Authority, Social Housing and corporate sectors.
- A minimum 3 Years’ experience in a similar role within the Security industry
- Ideally you have some experience working on bid writing across either Public and/or Private sector
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Possess an overwhelming desire to succeed
- Be prepared to travel as required, particularly in East Anglia, the Home Counties and the South Coast.
- It is anticipated that this role will be predominantly field based.
Business Development Manager, Security Services – Oakpark Security
£35,000 per year plus £5,000 car allowance
40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Monday to Friday; 8 hours per day
What’s on Offer
Competitive salary based on experience, uncapped commission, fuel allowance or use of company car, company laptop, mobile phone and excellent Employee benefit package.
Apply for this position
Vertas is one of the fastest growing multi-services facilities management companies in the UK. Our passion is driven by putting our colleagues and customers at the heart of everything we do.